Alpha Plan specializes in production technologies for membrane-based filters and has developed innovative process technologies for the production of hollow fiber filters for water treatment applications.
We support our customers from the development of the production technology to the installation of individual process technology systems or complete production lines for series production. Our many years of know-how and our automation expertise are the decisive advantage here in being able to offer you a customer-specific solution.
Our service for you:
- Customized concept according to your goals and specifications
- Alpha Plan know-how with focus on profitability, cost efficiency and your process parameters
- Our experienced team of engineers, technologists and designers supports your project from the rough conception to the detailed planning
- Installation and commissioning of the production line for your series production
Membrane filtration is usually used when particle filtration alone is not sufficient for reuse of the water. When the highest water quality is required, membrane filtration systems are often used.
Alpha Plan offers manufacturing technologies for hollow fiber filters in the following applications:
- Membrane-based filters for potablewater and process water cleaning and wastewater treatment
- Filter for the beverage industry, such as beer filtration
- Filter for drinking water production
- Filter for the wastewater treatment of hospitals or other special industries
- All other membrane-based filters for water treatment